Learn how to make Pizza Paratha at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani on Ruchi Bharani. Want to make your guests happy? Pizza Paratha is one hit recipe to win their hearts. It is a fusion recipe which is healthy and tasty at the same time.
|Green peas||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|French beans||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garam masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Amchur powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger and chili paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use as required)|
|For pizza sauce:|
|Tomato ketchup||4 Tablespoon|
|Chilli sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pizza seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|For pizza paratha:|
|Pizza cheese||To Taste|
|Processed cheese||To Taste|
|Toppings||To Taste (use anything you like)|
|Pizza seasoning||To Taste|
1. In a bowl, add green peas and mash them. Add vegetables, dry masala's, salt, ginger& chilli paste and mix well. Make small balls of the mixture.
2. Take a big portion of the dough, make a ball and roll it into a thick roti. Place the stuffing in the center, gather all the sides, remove the excess dough, and seal it properly.
3. Apply some dry flour and roll it. Dust off the excess flour and place it on a hot pan.
4. Let it cook for 20 secs on each side, flip it over and apply oil on both sides and let it cook. Once it's done on both sides, take it out on a plate. Our Paratha is done.
5. In a bowl take wheat flour, salt, oil, water and knead it into a dough. For Pizza sauce: In a bowl add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, Tabasco, pizza seasoning, mix well and our pizza sauce is ready.
For Pizza Paratha:
6. On a baking tray, place the paratha's, spread the pizza sauce, Pizza cheese, processed cheese, garnish it with toppings of your choice.
7. Sprinkle some pizza seasoning, bake it inside a preheated oven @ 180°C till the cheese melts.
8. Our Paratha Pizza's are ready, cut it into pieces and serve it hot.