Junglee Sandwich is a famous snack recipe in Mumbai. It is a type of club sandwich overloaded with loads of vegetables, cheese and flavors.
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (use as required)|
|Schezwan sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli sauce||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Sandwich masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||To Taste , grated|
|Green capsicum||1/2 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1/2 , finely chopped|
|Yellow capsicum||1/2 , finely chopped|
|Paneer||100 Gram , finely chopped|
|Cucumber||To Taste (optional)|
|Tomato||To Taste (optional)|
|Onion||To Taste (optional)|
|Tomato ketchup||To Taste (optional)|
|Processed cheese slices||To Taste|
1. Apply butter on both sides of the slices and place it in a preheated oven at 180°C for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl add schezwan sauce, chilli flakes, chilli sauce, sandwich masala, mayonnaise, cheese, mix well.
3. Add corn, green&yellow capsicum, carrot, salt, paneer and our filling is ready.
4.Take the bread slices, spread the filling mixture and place another slice on top. Place the vegetables on the bread slice, sprinkle some sandwich masala and cheese and cover it with the last slice and slightly press it.
5. Add some more grated cheese on the top layer and place it inside the oven at 180°C until the cheese melts.
6. Garnish it with ketchup and our Junglee Sandwich is ready. Serve and Enjoy!