Learn how to make Crab Sukha Fry at home with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Crab Sukha Fry is mouth watering and delicious seafood dish. It is tempting and yummy dish which you can have with chapati, bread or rice. So watch Masala Trails learn how to make Crab Sukha Fry at home only on Get Curried.
|Tamarind||10 Gram (use as required)|
|Coriander seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use as required)|
|Dessicated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry leaves||To Taste|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (use as required)|
1. Grind together - dry red chillies, tamarind, ginger, garlic pods, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and turmeric.
2. Add water and mix it together and grind again.
3. Add freshly dessicated coconut and grind again. Add water again and grind it into a course mixture.
4. Let the masala rest for few minutes.
5. In a pan heat oil and add curry leaves and onion, also add some salt and let the onions cook until they turn light golden in colour.
6. Add the masala and keep stirring and add little water and cook for 2-4 minutes.
7. Add crabs to the masala and Add water and keep stirring.
8. Cook on high flame and keep stirring.
9. Crab Sukha Fry is ready to be serve.