Learn how to make Chicken Masala Curry a popular chicken main course recipe, at home only on Get Curried.
The variations in chicken main course recipes are innumerable. If you are looking for an authentic Chicken gravy recipe then this is the right place. Chef Sneha brings you this delicious spicy chicken curry recipe only on Masala Trails.
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||To Taste|
1. In a pan heat oil, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, star anise, cardamom, cloves, garlic pods, ginger green chillies, onions and salt. Mix them well.
2. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, tomatoes and water.
3. Add potatoes and allow it to cook.
4. Add chicken pieces and allow the gravy to cook.
5. Add cream and coriander leaves and cook it on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Delicious Chicken Gravy is ready to be served!