Learn how to make Chicken 65 a popular chicken starter recipe, at home only on Get Curried. The variations in chicken appetizers are innumerable. If you are looking for an authentic Chicken 65 recipe then this is the right place. Chef Sneha brings you this delicious spicy chicken starter recipe called Chicken 65.
|Boneless chicken||300 Gram|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (((For deep frying)))|
|Curry leaves||To Taste|
1. To the boneless chicken, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala, pepper, vinegar, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, corn flour, salt and beaten egg.
2. Mix everything well and allow it to marinate at least for 2 hours.
3. Fry the chicken pieces in oil till golden brown.
4. In another pan, heat some oil and add garlic, green chilli and curry leaves.
5. Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
6. Chicken 65 is ready to be served!