Learn how to make Kaju Katli at home, a delicious and tempting sweet recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
On the occasion of Holi make the famous Indian sweet Kaju Katli. Spread the joy of Holi with delicious and irresistible Kaju Katlis. Learn to make Kaju Katli at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
|Sugar||3/8 Cup (6 tbs)|
|Water||3/8 Cup (6 tbs)|
|Cashewnut powder||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Ghee||2 Tablespoon (use as required)|
1. Grind the cashew nuts and sieve it.
2. Also sieve some cardamom powder
3. Add sugar and water in a pan, and now turn on the flame and let it boil for 3-4 minutes
4. Check the consistency of sugar syrup, turn off the flame and add the cashew nut powder
5. When the dough is cool down.
6. Make the dough flat with help of rolling pin
7. Garnish it with silver foil and then cut it into diamond shapes
8. Serve and Enjoy!