Learn how to make Kaju Katli at home, a delicious and tempting sweet recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
On the occasion of Holi make the famous Indian sweet Kaju Katli. Spread the joy of Holi with delicious and irresistible Kaju Katlis. Learn to make Kaju Katli at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
- 3/8 cup(1/4 1/8cup) sugar
- 3/8 cup(1/4 1/8cup) water
- 1 1/2 cup cashew nut powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Silver foil for decoration
- Grind the cashew nuts and sieve it.
- Also sieve some cardamom powder
- Add sugar and water in a pan, and now turn on the flame and let it boil for 3-4 minutes
- Check the consistency of sugar syrup, turn off the flame and add the cashew nut powder
- When the dough is cool down.
- Make the dough flat with help of rolling pin
- Garnish it with silver foil and then cut it into diamond shapes
Enjoy Holi with sweet Kaju Katli!
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/YNnSju
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/w2xl4S
Subscribe Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo...
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/ rajshrifood