Learn how to make mushroom cafreal, an famous goan delicacy with chef Varun Inamdar.
Join Chef Varun Inamdar as he brings cuisine from all over the world into your kitchen. And the journey starts with the popular Cafreal. Cafreal is usually made with chicken but the Bombay Chef has added a little twist and made it with Mushrooms instead. So watch learn how to make Mushroom Cafreal only on Rajshri Food.
|Button mushrooms||250 Gram|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|For the marinade:|
|Coriander leaves||50 Gram (use as required)|
|Ginger root||1 Inch|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Coriander leaves||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||To Taste|
1. Slice the potatoes and pan fry them and add salt to taste, fry until golden brown.
2. Chop coriander leaves and slice garlic and ginger.
3. Grind together black pepper, cardamom, cloves, cumin, cinnamon and bay leaves turmeric green chillies and lemon juice and water.
4. Marinate the mushroom with the green masala and little salt.
5. Heat a pan, add oil and add the marinated mushrooms. -
6. Fry mushroom on medium flame until they turn golden.
7. Serve together. Ennjoy!