Learn how to make mushroom cafreal, an famous goan delicacy with chef Varun Inamdar.
Join Chef Varun Inamdar as he brings cuisine from all over the world into your kitchen. And the journey starts with the popular Cafreal. Cafreal is usually made with chicken but the Bombay Chef has added a little twist and made it with Mushrooms instead. So watch learn how to make Mushroom Cafreal only on Rajshri Food.
250 grams button mushrooms
2 nos potatoes
3 tbsp vegetable oil
For the marinade:
A big handful coriander leaves
1 inch ginger root
3-4 garlic pods
1 no green cardamom
1 inch piece cinnamon
7-8 nos peppercorns
1 bay leaf
2- 3 nos cloves
Salt to taste
1 tsp turmeric
6-7 green chillies
1 no lemon
- Slice the potatoes and pan fry them and add salt to taste, fry until golden brown.
- Chop coriander leaves and slice garlic and ginger
- Grind together black pepper, cardamom, cloves, cumin, cinnamon and bay leaves turmeric green chillies and lemon juice and water
- Marinate the mushroom with the green masala and little salt
- Heat a pan, add oil and add the marinated mushrooms.
- Fry mushroom on medium flame until they turn golden.
Mushroom Cafreal is ready to be served!
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/tGZfbS
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/kAOvMJ
Share it on Google - https://goo.gl/dFji9d
Subscribe Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?subconfirmation1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/ rajshrifood