Two types of cheese come together in a unique manner to delight the diner! An outer layer of paneer and onions with taste-enhancers like green chillies and ginger wraps a centre of gooey molten cheese. The crumbly, melt-in-the-mouth exterior and cheesy inner core of the Paneer Cheese Balls makes every bite a great experience. Enjoy it hot and fresh. you can also try other starters like Paneer Achari Tikka or Corn Cheese Balls .
|Crumbled paneer||2 Cup (32 tbs) (cottage cheese)|
|Finely chopped onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green chillies||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon (adrak)|
|Rice flour||1 Tablespoon (chawal ka atta)|
|Besan||1 Tablespoon (Bengal gram flour)|
|Finely chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon (dhania)|
|Processed cheese cubes||20|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Chilli sauce||10 Tablespoon (for serving)|
1. Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions.
2. Shape each portion of the mxture into a flat round and put a small cube of cheese in the center.
3. Bring all the sides together, seal them completely and roll them again lightly.
4. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry, a few balls at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour and crispy from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
5. Serve immediately with chilli sauce.