Learn How To Make Rava Uttapam Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Ruchkar Mejwani. Make this simple and easy South-Indian Recipe at your home
|Split black gram||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Urad Dal)|
|Semolina||3 Cup (48 tbs) (idli rava)|
|Capsicum||1 , chop|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Green chillies||4 , finely chopped|
|Finely chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
1. Soak the Black Gram for 2 hours and then grind it to a fine paste.
2. Add the Idli Semolina and mix well.
3. Keep it in a warm place to ferment. Leave it for 7-8 hours.
4. After 8 hours the batter will rise. Then add some salt, onions, capsicum, chillies, coriander and salt to it and mix well.
5. Make the uttapams on a hot tawa by smearing oil to make it crisp.
6. Uttappa is ready to eat!