Learn How To Make Aloo Posto Recipe, a Bengali Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food.
|Poppy seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Mustard oil||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Black caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Heat oil in a pan and toss caraway seeds and potatoes in it.
2. Then add green chillies, poppy seed paste and mix well.
3. Add water, salt, a pinch of sugar and cover with a lid. Cook on a low flame for 10 minutes stirring and checking periodically.
4. Add ghee and turn the flame off.
5. Aloo Posto is ready to eat! Enjoy!