Learn How To Make Veg Triple Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
|*Schezwan Fried Rice with noodles*|
|2 cups th cooked, long grain rice|
|cup Cooked noodles|
|cup french beans chopped|
|cup carrot, chopped|
|cup cabbage, chopped|
|1 tbsp. Ginger garlic green chilly crushed|
|chopped spring greens|
|1 tsp. Soy sauce|
|2 tbsp. Oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|3 tbsp. Schezwan sauce|
|*Schezwan Manchurian gravy*|
|For Manchurian balls:|
|cup Cabbage, chopped|
|cup Carrot, chopped|
|1 tbsp. Ginger||garlic|
|1 tbsp. Corn flour|
|2 tbsp. Refined flour|
|1 tbsp. Soy sauce|
|1 tbsp. Chilli sauce|
|1 tsp. Salt|
|Oil for frying|
|4 tbsp. Schezwan sauce|
|Salt, as required|
|Pepper, as required|
|1 tbsp. Cornstarch|
1. In a bowl thoroughly mix the Manchurian balls ingredients and make marble sized balls of it.
2. Fry these balls until brown on a moderate flame for 3 minutes and on high flame for 1 minute.
3. In a wok heat oil and add ginger-garlic-green chilli and once it sizzles add half the quantity of vegetables to it.
4. Toss on a high flame for 30-40 seconds and add parboiled rice, salt, black pepper, dark soy, schezwan sauce and toss.
5. Now add spring greens, cooked noodles, give it a final toss and transfer this to a bowl.
6. In the same wok, heat oil on a high flame and add the reserved quantity of vegetables to it.
7. Add the schezwan sauce, water, salt, black pepper and stir.
8. Now add water to cornstarch and pour it in the gravy followed by the Manchurian balls keeping few aside for garnish. Stir.
9. Finally, add the spring onions and turn the flame off.
10. Assemble the dish as shown in the video and serve.
Delicious Veg Triple Schezwan Rice is ready to eat!