Ordered for extra tandoori chicken? Then make yourself a quick snack Tandoori Chicken Melt along with crunchy colourful veggies and cheese.
|Tandoori chicken||6 (boneless)|
|White bread slices||2|
|Mixed bell peppers||3 Cup (48 tbs) , slice (red,yellow and green,each 1 cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium , slice|
|Tomato||1 Medium , julienned|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green chilli||1 , chop|
|Chaat masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Refined oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Mint leaves||2 (to garnish)|
1. In a bowl add sliced onion, tomatoes, peppers and green chili.
2. Add some chaat masala, salt, lemon juice and toss the salad well.
3. Heat the pan with butter and place the bread slices in it.
4. Top the slices with the salad prepared.
5. Now, add shredded tandoori chicken on the salad.
6. Top with cheese slice and grated mozzarella.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for some time.
8. Once the cheese melts, the dish is ready.
9. Serve with ketchup or chutney and garnish it with mint leaves.