This is the best meatloaf recipe you will ever try!!! Beef, Pork, and Veal along with some fresh ingredients and a tasty BBQ glaze topping will impress your friends and family. Click "Show More" below for the recipe.
|Please watch the video for ingredients|
1) Preheat your oven to 350F. Finely chop your vegetables and herbs.
2) Heat Olive Oil in a pan over medium heat. Saute onions, garlic, and celery for 5 minutes. Let cool before adding to meat mixture.
3) Place the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl. Add sauteed onion mixture to the bowl.
4) Gently fold all ingredients together making sure everything is mixed thoroughly.
5) Place mixture onto a parchment or foil lined sheet pan or place it directly onto a broiler pan. Shape the mixture into the shape of a loaf.
6) Bake meatloaf for 30 minutes uncovered.
7) While meatloaf is baking, mix together ingredients for the glaze topping.
8) After 30 minutes of baking, brush the glaze onto the meatloaf. Continue baking for another 20-30 minutes or until a meat probe inserted into the meatloaf reads 160F internal temperature. (Total cook time is 45-60 mins)
9) Remove meatloaf from the oven and allow to cool 15 minutes.