Learn how to make this healthy and nutritious Vegan Thai Peanut Sauce Noodle Bowl in under 15 mins. Click "Show More" below for the recipe.
1) Place all of the Peanut Sauce ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined. After adding the water, add more lime juice if needed for consistency.
2) Cook your noodles per package instructions. Drain noodles and rinse them under cold water to stop cooking. Place a portion of the noodles into each bowl and drizzle them with olive oil to prevent sticking. Toss noodles with oil.
3) Lightly toast Peanuts in a skillet over low heat for about 5 minutes. Set peanuts aside. Lightly toast sesame seeds over low heat for about 10 seconds. Set sesame seeds aside.
4) Into the noodle bowl, add edamame, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, onions, and cilantro. Toss ingredients until well combined with noodles.
5) Top your noodle bowl with toasted peanuts and sesame seeds.