Our chef Archana brings to you her favorite Chicken Biryani! Learn restaurant style Chicken Biryani recipe which is quick easy to make at home!
|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , pureed|
|Cumin powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Kashmiri red chilli powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Masala mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coriander paste||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a vessel, add water, salt, black pepper & saffron strands. Let the mixture come to a boil. Then add basmati rice to the water and let it cook.
2. For marination, in a bowl, add chicken, Coriander-Ginger-Garlic paste, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, salt & curd. Mix all the ingredients well. Let the marinated chicken rest for 15-20 mins.
3. In the meanwhile, take a pan and add oil. Once the oil is hot add coriander leaves, onion-tomato puree and mix well. Then add the marinated chicken and mix well.
4. Add fried onion & cover it with a lid. Let the mixture cook for some time.
5. Add some oil to the cooked rice. Mix well. Strain the rice using a strainer and let it cool down for 5-10 mins. Once the rice is cooled down, add the fried onion to it.
6. Layer the rice onto the chicken and allow it to cook on a low flame for sometime.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve!