Betty demonstrates how to make Italian-Seasoned Saltine Minis. These flavorful crackers are terrific for snacking while watching a sports event or a movie!
|Olive oil||3 Ounce|
|Saltine minis||11 Ounce|
|Italian seasoning mix||3/5 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Pour olive oil into a gallon-sized plastic Zip-Loc bag.
2. Add Saltine Minis, close the top and shake, coating crackers with olive oil. In a small bowl, stir dry Italian seasoning mix together with Parmesan cheese.
3. Add Parmesan-Italian seasoning mixture to oiled crackers in bag. Close the top and shake well.
4. Empty the contents of the bag onto a rectangular rimmed baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper or other liner. Spread into a thin layer.
5. Bake at 250 degrees (F) for about 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Remove from oven when crackers are slightly brown.
6. Spoon into serving bowl. Enjoy!