These hot paneer cutlets along with some coriander, capsicum and leftover rice, teamed up with green chutney, lemon and onions are our favourite pick for a quick and easy evening snack.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. In a bowl, add the grated paneer, leftover rice, salt, chopped green chillies, refined flour (maida), chopped coriander, chopped capsicum, salt, garam masala and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into small balls and roll each ball to make a flat round cutlet.
3. Once the cutlets are made, roll them on some bread crumbs and keep aside.
4. In a pan, cook the cutlets using a little refined oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
5. Serve hot with green chutney, onion rings and lemon.
6. Blend chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies & ginger, cumin powder, chaat masala, lemon juice and salt with a little water until smooth.