When you can't decide which egg prep to have, you choose Anda Ghotala! A wholesome street style item with boiled, scrambled sunny side up eggs! It's Egg'static
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Heat oil and butter in a pan. Once hot, add chopped onions.
2. Sauté onions till oil leaves the sides.
3. Add chopped garlic, ginger and mix well.
4. Add tomatoes to this. Lightly sauté and then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder.
5. Once tomatoes soften, add the boiled eggs and mix them well.
6. Break 1 egg and scramble in the mixture.
7. Break 2 eggs and make sunny side up .
8. Garnuish with fresh coriander and chopped green chillies.
9. Serve hot with pav, bread or roti.