A triple dhamaka for your tastebuds! First you bite into a pakoda to find a pizza hiding inside with bread cheese waiting to stretch out!
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Spread tomato ketchup on the bread slices evenly.
2. Add grated cheese, chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, mixed herbs, salt and cover with bread slices on top.
3. Press each one lightly to hold the layers together.
4. Now cut each sandwich into smaller squares.
5. For the spiced batter mix gram flour (besan), red chilli powder, mixed herbs, salt and water to make a smooth batter and keep it aside.
6. Heat oil for deep frying.
7. Dip each of the squares in the spiced batter and fry.
8. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.