I show you how easy it is to make homemade Peppered Beef Jerky in your oven. Click "Show More" below for the recipe!!!
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Mix beef with other ingredients and marinate for 4 hours or more.
2. Preheat oven to lowest temp setting (mine was 170F)
3. Dry beef with paper towels.
4. Place beef onto cookie cooling racks within a sheet pan.
5. Put sheet pans into your oven and let cook for 4 hrs or until done to your liking.
6. Let jerky cool and enjoy. Jerky will keep for 4 weeks at room temp and 6 weeks if in fridge.Enjoy!!!