Masale Bhaat (Masala Bhaat) is a spicy vegetarian rice recipe with lots of vegetables along with some dry fruits! Masala Rice is a perfect combination of nutrition and taste!
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ivy gourd||1/4 Kilogram (Ivy Gourd)|
|Coriander leaves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Heat some oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, green chillies & coriander leaves. Add tondli (Ivy Gourd) and mix well.
2. Add salt, rice and mix well.
3. Add turmeric powder, coriander cumin seed powder, cashews, grated coconut, coriander leaves & mix masala.
4. Add water and let the rice cook for 10-15 mins.
5. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.