Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's give you tips to create the perfect classic Barcardi Mojito.
|Lime||1/2 (4 segments)|
|Superfine sugar||2 Teaspoon (barspoons)|
|Fresh mint leaves||12 (8|
|Crushed ice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
|Bacardi rum||2 Ounce (Bacardi Superior rum)|
|Soda water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Icing sugar||1 Pinch|
1. In a glass, place lime segments and sugar. Muddle well using sugar cane stick.
2. Clap and add mint leaves into the glass. Fill the glass with crushed ice.
3. Pour rum, stir and fill again with crushed ice.
4. Add soda water and stir well.
5. Garnish with mint sprig, sugar cane stick, and icing sugar. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 197Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 34 mg1.42%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet