In this free video Clint show you how to make a twist off a traditional Mojito. This cocktail has a little more flavor and is sure to be great in the fall.
|Mint leaves||6 Medium|
|Lemon||1/2 Medium , juiced|
|Roaring dan's maple infused rum||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Thyme and orange infused simple syrup||3/4 Ounce|
|Seltzer water/Baking soda||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Angostura bitters||3 Dash|
|Mint sprig||1 Medium (For garnish)|
|Lime wedges||3 Medium|
1. Place the mint in your hand and give it a slap to release the oils from the leaves.
2. Add the mint leaves into a shaker.
3. Add sugar and lemon juice and muddle the ingredients combine the sugar.
4. Add the Roaring Dan's Maple infused rum and thyme and orange infused simple syrup.
5. Add ice cubes and 2 lemon wedges and shake well.
6. Pour the drink into a glass.
7. Top with ice and selter water and stir.
8. Add the angostura bitters.
9. Put the mint sprig through the lime wedge and add to drink as garnish.
10. Serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 237Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 32 mg1.33%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 23 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet