|Light cream||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, blend chocolate and cream until satin-smooth.
2) Allow the mixture to thicken slightly,being careful not to boil.
3) Whip egg yolks and salt till they become thick and reach soft peak stage.
4) Slowly mix in hot chocolate mixture.
5) Take 6 pot de creme cups or small sherbets; pour the chocolate mixture into them and chill, covered for about 3 hours till consistency of pudding is reached.
6) Serve cold.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 971Calories from Fat 887
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.4%
Saturated Fat 60 g300%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 237 mg9.88%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet