|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried mixed herbs||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1/2 Lemon)|
1. Clean all the mushrooms using a damp paper towel and trim the stalks level from the caps.
1. Take a pan and sauté the mushrooms in melted butter for 1 to 2 minutes. Toss the mushrooms properly to coat them in the butter.
2. Season the mushroom using some salt, mixed herbs and freshly grounded pepper and cook until it draws out juices from the mixture.
3. Add some flour and take a wooden spoon to stir thoroughly.
4. Stir in all the cream gradually and bring it to boil. Continue stirring until the mixture thickened.
5. Simmer for 1 to minutes.
6. Add some chopped parsley and lemon juice on the top of the mushrooms and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1020Calories from Fat 836
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g146.2%
Saturated Fat 58 g290%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 494 mg20.58%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 19 g38%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet