|Whiting fillets||6 Ounce , skinned (175 g)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon , melted|
|Firm tomato||1 Medium|
|Chives and parsley||15 Milliliter , chopped, mixed (1 tablespoon)|
|Soured cream||75 Milliliter (5 tablespoon)|
|Gruyere cheese||2 Ounce , grated (50 g)|
1) In a shallow serving dish, place a knob of butter in the dish.
2) Put the dish under grill to melt the butter.
3) Take the dish away from the grill and place the fish in the dish.
4) Flip the fish so the buttered side is up, dredge with seasoning to taste.
5) Place the pan under grill about 3 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes.
6) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, herbs and soured cream.
7) Stir in about 1/2 oz of cheese and season to taste and mix well again.
8) Stream the cream mixture over the fish top.
9) Grate the remaining cheese over the fish and grill for 2 minutes more, until browned.
10) The sauce will not be completely smooth.
11) Serve hot immediately, garnished with sprigs of herbs, if desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 767Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.3%
Saturated Fat 35 g175%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 730 mg30.42%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 52 g104%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet