Have I told you about my cranberry problem. Every year around this time, I buy way to many cranberries. I love the way they look and taste. So I am always trying to find fun ways to add cranberries to something. Well, I have had baked brie with cranberries and nuts many a times and it is SO good that I figured, I couldn't go wrong with a grilled cheese, right?
|Bread slices||2 Large (Italian Batard Bread)|
|Brie cheese||1 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Cranberry sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (softened)|
1. Brush one side of each bread slice with butter. This is the side that is going to face the grill.
2. Smear the brie and roasted cranberries onto the side of the bread that is not buttered.
3. Top with the other buttered bread slice.
4. Heat a skillet on medium high heat before placing the sandwich on it.
5. Grill the sandwich for 2 minutes on one side before flipping it.
6. Serve the cheese oozing cranberry brie sandwich straight form the grill.Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 461Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.4%
Saturated Fat 13 g65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 696 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet