Kids love Goldfish crackers and this is a healthy recipe to make them at home using whole wheat flour and delicious cheddar cheese! Tell us what you think in the comments!
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) , grated|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||free seasoning/Herb seasoning|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon , chilled|
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a food processor, combine cheese, wheat flour and salt free seasoning.
3. Add butter to the blender and mix to form balls.
4. Roll the dough on flat surface and cut out shapes from cookie cutter.
5. Pop these cookies into the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes.
6. Serve it with milk or juice.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2255Calories from Fat 1507
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 172 g264.6%
Saturated Fat 107 g535%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1817 mg75.71%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.7%
Dietary Fiber 15 g60%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 91 g182%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet