The scorching Summers are here.... and everyone needs something refreshing to drink. Here is fusion drink to tickle your taste bugs with the salty-sour taste of Aam Panna with the Sweetness of Pineapple which would leave you asking for more...
|Fresh pineapple juice/Canned pineapple juice||1 Ounce|
|Club soda/20 ml sprite/7 up||1 Ounce|
|For aam panna|
|Raw mango||1 Small|
|Ginger piece/Or as per taste||1 Medium|
|Cumin powder||To Taste|
|Powdered sugar/Any sugar substitute||2 Teaspoon|
|Black salt||To Taste|
1. Cook the raw mango in the pressure cooker
2. Peel the cooked raw mango, remove its pulp and blend it in a blender. Pass the pulp through a seive.
3. Muddle the mint leaves and powdered sugar, and add it to the raw mango pulp
4. Grate the ginger piece finely and squeeze to extract juice, add the juice to the mango pulp.
5. Add some water to the mango pulp mixture, but ensure the pulp remains thick.
6. Season to taste with roasted cumin powder and black salt and cool the Aam Panna.
7. In a tall glass rimmed with powdered sugar and salt, add the Aam panna.
8. Top it with pineapple juice, lots of ice, and finally with Club soda.
9. Put in the stirrer, a lemon slice and mint sprig for garnish and serve right away. Enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 93Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 50 mg2.08%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 17 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet