Chocolate Bunny Haystacks Recipe This is a super simple no bake chocolate candy recipe that uses chow mein noodles and peanuts. It is one of those recipes that is ripe for variations with peanut butter or caramel, butterscotch chips and sprinkles.
|Fried chow mein noodles||85 Gram|
|Salted roasted peanuts||150 Gram|
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave.
2. Stir in the chow mein noodles, and nuts.
3. Scoop into bite sized portions onto a parchment lined baking tray.’
4. Allow to cool and harden.
**Any nut can be used, and you can melt caramels, or peanut butter chips into the chocolate.
5. Just keep the same basic proportions of chocolate to add ins.
6. Serve and Enjoy!