Welcome Friends today in the kitchen studio we're going to do another one in the series of soda pop videos. Today we're making a chocolate pop although historically this would be
|Water||500 Milliliter (2 cups)|
|Sugar||250 Milliliter (235g)|
|Cocoa nibs||40 Gram (3 tbsp)|
|Vanilla bean||1/2 (split and scraped)|
|Cocoa powder||25 Gram (3 tbsp)|
|Soda||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a medium saucepan medium heat, mix the water, sugar, cocoa nibs, scrape the seeds of the vanilla bean into the pan, toss in the pod and salt.
2. Stir and bring the mixture to just a bare simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, and let steep for 15-20 minutes.
4. Put the cocoa powder in another pot.
5. Strain the steeped liquid into the cocoa and whisk until smooth.
6. Return the mixture to the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
8. Transfer to an airtight container and cool.
9. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
10. Serve and enjoy!