Celery Soda Pop Celery Champagne Recipe. Welcome Friends! Today we're going to continue our exploration of sod pop recipes and this is one that a lot of people requested it is a celery soda pop recipe.
|Celery juice/Water||250 Milliliter (about 1 cup)|
|Celery seeds||20 Gram (about 3 tbsp)|
|Ground cardamom||2 Milliliter (about 1/2 tsp)|
|Sugar||400 Gram (about 2 cups)|
|Citric acid||10 Milliliter (2 tsp)|
|Soda||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a pot, combine the celery juice, celery seed, and cardamom, bring to a boil, and then remove from the heat.
2. Let steep for 20 minutes.
3. Strain out the solids and then return to the pot.
4. Add the sugar and heat until it has dissolved.
5. stir in the citric acid, and chill the syrup.
6. Serve and enjoy!