Devour this Cheesy Maggi Roll to feel the thrilling flavours and textures melt on your palate, kindling awake your taste buds! A cheesy mixture of cooked Maggi, cheese slice and crunchy veggies is packed inside readily available samosa patties and deep-fried till perfectly golden in colour. You will love the crisp cover, which fondly hides a crunchy, cheesy, juicy filling. This is one snack that will be enjoyed equally by the adults and the kids at home!
|For the filling:|
|Maggi noodles||70 Gram (1 packet)|
|Grated carrot||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped spring onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (whites and greens)|
|Finely chopped green chillies||1 Teaspoon|
|Samosa pattis||13 (readymade)|
|Plain flour||4 Teaspoon (maida)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Chilli sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for serving)|
FOR THE FILLING:
1. Boil 1 cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add the Maggi masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add the cheese slice and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
5. Once cooled, add the carrot, spring onions, green chillies and a little sat and mix well. Keep aside.
FOR THE CHEESY MAGGI ROLLS:
1.Combine the plain flour along with 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
2.Cut each samosa patti into 3 to get 75 mm. X 62 mm. (3" x 2") rectangular pieces. You will get 39 pieces in all.
3.Place a piece of the samosa patti on a flat dry surface and place a portion of the filling at one end.
4.Roll the samosa patti to form a roll and seal all the edges using the plain flour-water mixture.
5.Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 38 more rolls.
6.Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry a few rolls at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
7.Drain on an absorbent paper.
8.Serve immediately with chilli sauce.