Anyone for some solkadi shots this weekend? Not only will these quench your thirst but also be your 'sol'mate for summers
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 , grated|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Coriander leaves||To Taste|
1. Soak the kokum petals in hot water for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind the grated coconut, garlic and chillies together with little water in a blender or mixer.
3. Keep grinding till it becomes a thick paste like texture.
4. Squeeze this mix through a cloth or strainer to get white coconut mixture with the flavour of garlic and chilli.
5. Repeat this process 2-3 times.
6. Remove the kokum from the water and add the coconut milk into the soaked kokum extract.
7. Serve and Enjoy!