Learn how to make Veg Frankie at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
We all love street food, don't we? But it is unhealthy to eat it on regular basis and hence chef Varun has come up with a solution! He brings to your kitchen the most popular frankie. In quick and easy steps learn to make veg frankie at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
|For the rotis:|
|Refined flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (use as required)|
|For the stuffing:|
|Oil||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chaat masala powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cabbage||To Taste|
|Tomato ketchup||To Taste|
1. In a bowl add together refined flour, whole wheat flour, salt to taste, oil and water.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and start kneading.
3. Once done, cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
4. In a pan heat some oil, while the oil is heating up crush some garlic and once done add the garlic into the oil until it turns brown.
5. Mash the potatoes and add them into the pan
6. Mix it nicely and evenly then start adding salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, coriander powder and once cooked turn off the flame.
7. Make lemon size ball of the dough and apply some oil over them.
8. Roll it into a flatbread with rolling pin.
9. Place the flatbread on a heated pan and cook until there are few bubbles on the surface
10. Flip it and sprinkle some oil and take off the flame
11. For assembling apply some ketchup on the flatbread then top it up with shredded cabbage, place the cylindrical shape of potato mixture
12. In a bowl make mixture of malt vinegar and chillies
13. Sprinkle some chaat masala and top it up with cheese
14. Roll the frankies
15. Veg Frankie is ready to be served.