|Frozen whole kernel corn||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , thawed (From A 1 Pound Bag)|
|Green onions||4 Medium , chopped to make 1/4 cup|
|Fat free mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|40% less sodium taco seasoning mix||1 Tablespoon (From 1.25 Ounce Package)|
|Canned white crabmeat||12 Ounce , drained, cartilage removed (2 Cans, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Egg/2 egg whites||1|
|Plain dry bread crumbs||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chunky style salsa||3 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare two cookie sheets. Prepare one by lining it with waxed paper and the other by spraying it with a cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 4500F
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, corn, onions, taco seasoning mix and crab meat.
4. Mix the ingredients well and shape the mix into 8 patties using less than ¼ cup of the mix
5. Place each patty on a wax-paper covered cookie sheet and set it aside to chill in a freezer for 15 minutes
6. In another shallow bowl, mix the beaten eggs and water till it is well blended
7. In another shallow bowl or pie plate, set out the bread crumbs
8. Dip each patty into the egg mixture to coat each side with the egg mixture. Then dip the patty into the breadcrumbs.
9. Place the breaded patties on to the sprayed cookie sheet and then bake for 15 minutes.
10. Turn once and bake again for 15 minutes or longer or till done.
11. Serve with salsa
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 648Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3576 mg149%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 61 g122%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet