Flourless Gluten free these cookies are great for everyone! Packed with chocolate flavor they melt in your mouth.
|Bittersweet chocolate||6 Ounce , melt|
|Egg white||2 Large (at room temperature)|
|Cream of tartar||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Pure vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment and set it aside.
3. In a bowl combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat until soft peaks form.
4. With the beater running, gradually add vanilla and sugar. Continue beating until you get stiff peaks.
5. Throw pecans and melted chocolate. Gently fold the mixture, trying not to deflate the egg whites Mix just until the color is uniform.
6. Drop teaspoons of the batter onto the baking sheet. You can also use a piping bag.
7. Pop the baking sheet in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are shiny and cracked. Pop cookies on cooling rack and allow it to cool.
8. Serve cookies with a cup of hot coffee.
Cookies should be firm on the outside but still a little bit gooey inside.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1636Calories from Fat 950
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.8%
Saturated Fat 35 g175%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 115 mg4.79%
Total Carbohydrates 170 g56.7%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 146 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet