|Cashew nuts||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
4. For the Kaju badam puri: Take the kaju badam dry powder, add sugar, cardamom powder, kesar mix well.
5. To make the dough, add milk 2 tablespoon at a time and mix until well combined into a cookie dough. Make sure there are no cracks in the dough.
6. Take two sheets of wax paper and place this dough in between the sheets on a wooden board and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to form a quarter inch thick flat dough.
7. Remove the dough from the sheets and place it on the wooden board, then using any shape cookie cutter, make cookie shapes from the dough and place them neatly on a baking tray about 1 inch apart.
8. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees F for 12 - 15 minutes or until done.
9. Serve these kaju badam puris or cookies with warm milk or tea.