Weelicious shows you how to make chocolate orange snaps.They are super easy and unbelievably delicious! Tell us what you think! Post a comment below.
|Cocoa powder||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Orange zest||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, cocoa and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, blend butter and sugar to combine it well.
4. Add the egg and orange zest. Mix it well.
5. Now, add flour mixture to the bowl containing wet batter. Mix slowly till the batter is formed.
6. Roll the dough and make shapes using a cookie cutter.
7. Pop these cookies into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
8. Cool it and serve it with milk or coffee.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2182Calories from Fat 1007
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.9%
Saturated Fat 69 g345%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 983 mg40.96%
Total Carbohydrates 293 g97.7%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 102 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet