Delicious tea time cookies!!
|No salt butter stick||1 Cup (16 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|Fruit sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , powdered|
|Rice flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (1 1/2|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2. In a bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add sugar and mix until fluffy.
3. Gradually add rice flour, and all purpose flour in it. Stir continuously, and combine them together.
4. On countertop, sprinkle flour, knead dough by drawing in flour, until it begins to crack.
5. Roll it into a ball, wrap it with plastic, and place it in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
6. Then, cut the dough into half. On an ungreased baking dish, place the dough, pat and give it a circular shape.
7. Using a fork, prick on top of the dough.
8. Place the dish in oven, and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until golden.
9. Remove the dish from oven, allow it to sit for 5 minutes, and then cut it into wedges.
10. Serve shortbread cookies with hot tea, coffee or a glass of milk.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2204Calories from Fat 830
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.6%
Saturated Fat 31 g155%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 38 mg1.58%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.3%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 41 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet