Grandma's favorite recipe with this powdered sugar, vanill, pecans and flour. Easy cookies for kids to make and perfect for the holiday season. Make it, mix it and store it all with The Bag Holder. See our recipes online and order the cookbook. It has 75 of our most favorite meals from breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between.
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (melted in the microwave for 30 seconds)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (+ 1/2 Cup or as needed for coating)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crushed|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag with melted butter, add the powdered sugar, flour, pecans and vanilla extract together in the bag.
3) Remove the bag from the bag holder, seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined. The cookie dough in the bag can be frozen at this stage and can be baked later.
4) Shape the cookie dough with a spoon and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
6) Remove form the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray.
7) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag with powdered sugar transfer the cookies and shake until the cookies are thoroughly coated with the powdered sugar.
8) Arrange the Wedding Cookies on a platter and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3936Calories from Fat 2408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 279 g429.2%
Saturated Fat 124 g620%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 30 mg1.25%
Total Carbohydrates 335 g111.7%
Dietary Fiber 19 g76%
Sugars 127 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet