|Cane sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla sugar||7 Gram|
|Dried pineapple||150 Gram , cut into small chunks|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated coconut||2 Tablespoon ((for garnish and topping))|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Melt the butter (not until liquid, but until it becomes a bit creamy) and combine with the sugar.
3) Add the egg and beat well.
4) Throw in the vanilla sugar and dried pineapple pieces.
5) In a separate deep bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
6) Combine both mixtures and beat well.
7) Let rest for around an hour and spoon into a cookie tray covered with baking paper. Leave some space between the cookies since these will expand a bit.
8) Sprinkle with some of the grated coconut and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
9) Remove the cookies from the oven, let them sit for a few minutes and then arrange on a serving plate. These can be served slightly warm or cold.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3278Calories from Fat 587
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.1%
Saturated Fat 41 g205%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2497 mg104.04%
Total Carbohydrates 631 g210.3%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 322 g
Protein 47 g94%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet