Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look so pretty for the festive party tables! And there is no doubt that kids are going to simply love these. This is a recipe to be booked marked for Christmas treats!
|Butter||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green food coloring||8 Drop|
|Corn flakes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Red hot candies||60|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan melt 1/3 cup of butter with 10 ounces of marshmallows.
2. While the butter and marshmallows are melting together add in 6 to 8 drops of green food coloring.
3. Once the butter and marshmallows have melted together gently stir in 6 cups of corn flakes coating the corn flakes with the marshmallow mixture.
4. Take a 1/4 cup measuring cup and spray with a non-stick spray. Scoop corn flake mixture out onto waxed paper.
5. Spray fingers with non-stick spray and quickly shape the corn flakes into a holiday wreath.
6. Immediately add 3 or 4 "Red Hots" over the wreath.
7. Quickly work with the remaining corn flake mixture making wreaths as quickly as possible.
8. Once cooled and set, transfer to an air-tight container.
9. Serve cookies in sweet paper-cups.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 6095Calories from Fat 539
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.8%
Saturated Fat 38 g190%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1984 mg82.67%
Total Carbohydrates 1455 g485%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 1005 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet