|Butter||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green food coloring||8 Drop|
|Corn flakes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Red hot candies||60|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan melt 1/3 cup of butter with 10 ounces of marshmallows.
2. While the butter and marshmallows are melting together add in 6 to 8 drops of green food coloring.
3. Once the butter and marshmallows have melted together gently stir in 6 cups of corn flakes coating the corn flakes with the marshmallow mixture.
4. Take a 1/4 cup measuring cup and spray with a non-stick spray. Scoop corn flake mixture out onto waxed paper.
5. Spray fingers with non-stick spray and quickly shape the corn flakes into a holiday wreath.
6. Immediately add 3 or 4 "Red Hots" over the wreath.
7. Quickly work with the remaining corn flake mixture making wreaths as quickly as possible.
8. Once cooled and set, transfer to an air-tight container.
9. Serve cookies in sweet paper-cups.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 6095Calories from Fat 539
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.8%
Saturated Fat 38 g190%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1984 mg82.67%
Total Carbohydrates 1455 g485%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 1005 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet