|Unsulphured molasses||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Gingerbread mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Use the baking sheets to grease lightly. Place aside.
3) In a large bowl, add molasses, egg, and flour to combine.
4) Gradually stir in the Gingerbread Mix into the egg mixture.
5) Blend the mixture to form soft dough.
6) Use a lightly floured surface to roll out the dough to a thickness of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
7) With the help of gingerbread-boy cookie cutter, make the cut outs and place on the baking sheets.
8) Use the scraped dough to reroll and cut out in the same manner.
9) If desired, use raisins to make the eyes, nose, and buttons for the gingerbread boys.
10) Place the baking sheets inside oven to bake for about 12 minutes, until edges brown.
11) Bring out of the oven to cool on the sheets.
12) Transfer to an airtight container, when completely cools down. Serve with hot or cold beverage.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2044Calories from Fat 413
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.6%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2739 mg114.13%
Total Carbohydrates 393 g131%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 201 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet