|Softened butter/Margarine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 1/8 Cup (18 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Light corn syrup||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Regular oats||4 1/2 Cup (72 tbs) , uncooked|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Candy coated milk chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi||sweet chocolate morsels|
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg, peanut butter, vanilla, and corn syrup. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix oats, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix to make a stiff dough measuring 1/4-cup.
7. On ungreased cookie sheets drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 4 inches apart.
8. Press cookie into a 3 1/2-inch circle with fingertips.
9. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
10. Cool on cookie sheets and remove on wire racks. Cool completely.
11. Serve as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 8650Calories from Fat 4328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 507 g780%
Saturated Fat 180 g900%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 6113 mg254.71%
Total Carbohydrates 948 g316%
Dietary Fiber 58 g232%
Sugars 671 g
Protein 191 g382%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet