|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) , softened (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract/1/2 teaspoon almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Refrigerate ungreased cookie sheets until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Sift flour with salt.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
4. At low speed, beat in flour mixture until smooth and well combined. Fill cookie press with dough.
5. To make wreaths: Use the star disk. Force dough onto cold cookie sheet in a 15-inch strip; cut strip into three parts. Form each part into different shapes. Decorate wreaths.
6. Bake cookies 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden. Remove to rack; cool. Store in airtight container.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2569Calories from Fat 1259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 143 g220%
Saturated Fat 88 g440%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 515 mg21.46%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.3%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 101 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet