|Fun size flaked chocolate bars||36 Ounce (3 Packs, 12 Ounce|
|Rich chocolate cake||5 Inch (12 Centimeter Homemade / Store Bought)|
|Rich chocolate cake||7 Inch (18 Centimeter Homemade / Store Bought)|
|Chocolate butter cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Dusting)|
|Pink ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Chocolate brown ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Light brown ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Yellow ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Black food coloring||2 Drop|
1. Trim the flaked chocolate bars to 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the cakes. Cut each cake into 3 layers and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on the plate and spread with more buttercream. Position the smaller cake on top and spread with the remaining buttercream.
2. Use a fine-bladed knife and carefully cut each chocolate bar in half. Position them around the sides of the cakes.
3. To make each elephant roll a small ball of pink icing into an oval. Press it into the buttercream. Take a larger ball of icing and mould a flattened pear shape, gradually elongating the thin end into a trunk. Cut off the tip of the trunk and impress lines along it with a knife. Prop the icing against the pink base, securing with a dampened paintbrush. Shape and secure large floppy ears.
4. To make each monkey roll a small ball of chocolate brown icing for the head and press it into the buttercream. Shape large round ears and secure them to the sides of the head. Secure a flattened ball of light brown icing for the snout.
5. To make each lion roll a small ball of yellow icing into an oval and press it into the buttercream. Flatten a piece of brown icing for the mane and indent it around the edges with your fingertips. Roll another ball of icing and flatten it against the mane. Position it on the yellow base. Add ears and a thin rope of icing for the tail.
6. To make each bear roll a small ball of light brown icing into an oval and press it into the buttercream. Roll a larger ball of icing and position it for the head, adding 2 small, round ears. Secure a flattened ball of icing for the snout. Use the icing trimmings to add paws, and a fine paintbrush and black food colouring to add features to the animals faces.
Calories 1039Calories from Fat 457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80%
Saturated Fat 22 g110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 362 mg15.08%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 130 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 12468Calories from Fat 5484
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 624 g960%
Saturated Fat 264 g1320%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4344 mg180.96%
Total Carbohydrates 1716 g572.4%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 1560 g
Protein 72 g144%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet