Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are fun to make, and it is easy to get the fancy design on them. Check out this easy recipe and soon you will be making chocolate crinkle cookies too.
|Unsweetened cocoa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl combine unsweetened cocoa and 2 cups of sugar.
2. Add vegetable oil and 4 eggs to the cocoa mixture. Mix until the dough begins to blend.
3. Add the vanilla extract, flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until the dough is combined.
4. Place dough in an airtight container and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before preparing cookies. Ideally the dough should be refrigerated overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Take 2 teaspoons of dough and roll into a ball.
7. Drop ball of dough into the powdered sugar. Drop the cookie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookie to rest on the baking sheet for 1 minute before moving to a baking rack.
9. Store cookies in an air-tight container.