Try this recipe and give as much nutrition as possible to your breastfeeding baby.
|Old fashioned rolled oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Unbleached organic all||purpose flour|
|Yeast||5 Tablespoon (brewer's yeast)|
|Ground flaxseed||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||12 Tablespoon|
|Unrefined virgin coconut oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Dark chocolate chips||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped almonds||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1.Preheat the oven to 350F.
2In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, yeast, flaxseeds, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer or with a hand mixer, cream together the butter and coconut oil until creamy. Add the sugar and continue to beat 5 minutes, until fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined. Add in the vanilla.
5. Gradually add in the dry ingredients, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and almonds until combined.
6. Using a mini ice cream scoop or 1 tablespoon measure, scoop the dough onto a silpat-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
8.Serve and enjoy!