Here's how to make a very naughty cookie dessert in a mug, all in under one minute.
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon (At room temperature)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Bicarbonate of soda||1 Pinch|
|Chocolate chips||2 Tablespoon (plus a few extra for decoration)|
|Ice cream||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (For serving)|
1. Mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar in a cup.
2. Drop in an egg yolk and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
3. Add flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until the top is risen and soft to touch.
5. Top with ice cream, garnish with choco chips and serve.